Product Creative Strategy, Associate Producer
Who you are:
You are a producer who loves bringing marketing campaigns to life across a variety of media,spaces, and canvases. You are fluent in production speak (from codecs to CMYK to UX) and an expert project manager. You comfortably navigate conversations between strategic, creative, media, production, and implementation teams. You easily pivot when changes are thrown your way and thrive in start-up/scrappy environments. You are culturally curious and seek to learn from other global perspectives. Your personal values align with our company's values.
Creative Marketing Production - who we are and how we work:
We are producers, makers, artists, inventors, technicians and experts in our field. We take crazy creative ideas and turn them into reality. We come up with a better ''How'' to every project. We love the challenge of working better and simpler each time around. Our team is globally connected and locally empowered, launching unique campaigns for our Netflix content around the world.
Based in Alphaville, as a Creative Producer you will lead innovation, concepting and production of best-in-class marketing campaigns for our campaigns in Brazil.
What you'll do:
• Drive creative innovation, managing local agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions.
• Lead, plan, and manage internal and external production and localization workflows, ensuring the timely delivery of all Netflix marketing assets.
• Support the implementation of global campaigns in market, leveraging global materials and your knowledge of the Brazilian market to deploy local marketing experiences.
• Define, communicate, implement, and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
• In depth experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency, producing for marketing campaigns with a special emphasis on video, social, OOH, and high impact digital.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign localization, production, and trafficking workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for Video, Digital, and Offline materials.
• Knowledgeable of and familiarity with leading advertising agencies and production vendors in the Brazilian market.
• Ability to manage a high volume of projects in parallel with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site