Digital Operations Associate
Sinclair Broadcast Group
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in project/campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing digital business. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms, including email and web. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Account Management: Work directly with sales and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfillment and trafficking teams.
• Project Management: Ability to track timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews, and approval for campaign launches.
• Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development tests, production execution and quality control.
• Verify Account Executive Paperwork: Double check all orders have been coded correctly for various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders and then ready them for approval.
• Continuity with Production: Ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time.
• Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the ETM sites.
• Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital DOS of any anticipated problems and be prepared with suggested solutions.
• Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, prepare performance reporting for digital campaigns and present results to the client with the Account Executive.
• Client communication: Work directly with client to ensure campaign execution and performance meet their standards.
• Minimum one year experience working with digital marketing campaigns
• Logical, process-oriented person, who is effective and strategically contributes to campaigns
• Highly analytical and creative thinker comfortable working with ambiguity; genuinely passionate about data and analytics
• Professional demeanor; comfortable presenting to and interacting directly with clients
• Demonstrates ability to successfully collaborate with various team environments with dynamic priorities and meeting deadlines
• Quick-witted, understanding and offering solutions in regards to various responsibilities
• Must have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site