Influencer Marketing Manager
New York, NY US
Disney Streaming Services (DSS) is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company's Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. DSS is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; Disney+ streaming service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Marketing Operations Manager drives our email channel to enable marketers and administer user churn mitigation lifecycle messaging tests. This role is a hybrid of skillsets, which include: hands-on coding, test instrumentation, marketer strategy thought-partner, and user advocate - leveraging expert internal resources when appropriate. A successful Manager maximizes message utilization while balancing the needs of users and internal stakeholders using a measured approach.
• Drive North American email messaging optimization and best practice adoption
• Run split and multivariate tests, ensuring test protocols are administered to minimize bias
• Implement and manage journey programs
• Oversee messaging builds end-to-end, ensuring flawless execution and quality assurance
• Monitor messaging programs and campaign and mitigate or flag issues to partners
• Traffic messages utilizing targeting capabilities while balancing against business goals
• Implement and audit all analytic encoding to enable messaging effectiveness
• Drive messaging reporting and run adhoc analysis when requested
• Ensure all messages conform to GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, COPPA, VPPA and other legal or compliance requirements
• 5+ years in marketing driving lifecycle channel optimization and insights, specifically with email
• An understanding and administration of message testing best practices
• Attention to detail, with an ability to identify issues and implement remedies
• Working knowledge of HTML to make message template adjustments and articulate more complex needs to developers
• Passion for velocity, enabling the team to scale through superior project management
• Analytic orientation and curiosity, using insights to drive your next course of action
• Superior communication and copywriting skills
• Experience supporting a globally distributed stakeholder team
• Self-motivated, with a drive to exceed user expectations and enable marketers
• Thrives in ownership, as our resident churn mitigation email expert
• SQL or other query language
• Scripting (e.g. AMPscript, Liquid)
• Statistical analysis
• Proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, and /or other lifecycle marketing platforms
• Working knowledge of compliance requirements
• Proficient in agile methodologies and working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Disney Streaming Services is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability.
Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.