Director, Internal Audit
Los Gatos, CA US
Are you a dynamic tax leader with deep transfer pricing expertise? Are you inspired to help support an evolving, fast-paced company? Do you thrive working with cross functional teams? If yes, we would love to speak with you.
Our International Tax team serves a central part in the success of our business. We are currently looking for an experienced Tax Director to join the team and lead Global Transfer Pricing. In this role, you will need to be a thought leader and a self-starter who is skilled in communicating with cross-functional business partners with varying backgrounds and levels of experience. A successful candidate will have deep technical expertise, think strategically, be comfortable with innovating in a dynamic and evolving business, be versed in tax policy matters, as well as being able to drive and manage complex and business critical project and workflows that involve multiple stakeholders, build strong relationships within Tax and across the organization, and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
The role will be based in Los Gatos and will report directly to the Vice President of Tax.
• Lead a team of transfer pricing professionals to meet the day-to-day needs of the organization
• Partner with business leaders, tax, finance, treasury, legal, and external advisers
• Effectively communicate transfer pricing strategies, concepts and requirements to senior management
• Lead transfer pricing initiatives and projects in the context of the company's evolving business objectives including its increasing global studios operations and new business models and develop methodologies and policies to integrate transfer pricing tax requirements to guide the business in managing risk
• Identify and advise on global transfer pricing risk mitigation strategies including overseeing the company's APA approach and overseeing APA negotiations
• Monitor and advise on OECD and local country tax policy developments that may impact transfer pricing policies
• Analyze and prepare transfer pricing related tax deliverables to support quarterly and year-end tax provision and compliance requirements
• Support, review, and advise on day-to-day business, intercompany pricing and tax audits in relation to foreign subsidiaries transfer pricing policies
• 15+ years of relevant work experience in transfer pricing
• Economics background and CPA or Masters in Taxation preferred
• Tech and entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
• Accustomed to managing, developing and building out a team
• Strong understanding of finance, valuation and economic concepts
• Strong technical expertise in and understanding of US, OECD and local transfer pricing laws and regulations
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), financial and economic analysis skills
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. See our slide deck and our long term view at jobs.netflix.com to learn more about the Netflix culture and the business opportunity available in this role.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site