West Hollywood, CA US
The Sr. Manager, Production Finance will have responsibility for financial and accounting aspects of original series including:
• Oversee self-produced series from set-up through prep, shoot and wrap.
• Supervise production accountants and production service companies to ensure compliance with Showtime's accounting policies and procedures.
• Monitor productions to ensure proper guild/union accounting including labor rates, overtime, vacation & holiday pay and pension health & welfare contributions.
• Manage and provide guidance on complex multi-state and international tax incentive structures in multi-currency environments.
• Coordinate location production audits to ensure compliance with Showtime and SOX policies and procedures.
• Lead weekly production cost report meetings with internal executives, producers and accountants.
• Coordinate with and advise production and business affairs during the budgeting process on scripted series, unscripted series and documentaries.
• Provide guidance on payroll tax and labor issues in multi-state and international production environments.
• Liaise with production bank and payroll service representatives.
• Resolve guild inquiries.
• Supervise guild plan audits.
• Review production funding and cash flow schedules.
• Facilitate various internal and external financial audit requests.
• Coordinate and supervise production tax reporting requirements.
• Various ad hoc analysis and projects.
This position reports to the Director, Production Finance.
• Bachelor's Degree is required.
• Candidate must have at least 7 years relevant production accounting or production finance experience.
• Knowledge of Smart Accounting (formerly Ease Accounting) and/or Vista, Movie Magic Budgeting and payroll processing is required.
• Ideal candidate will have supervisory experience.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site