Senior Technical Product Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Digital Agency is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our mission is to be the market leader in SaaS across the advertising industry.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We're looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist whose mission will be to assist our customers in solving their problems when using our products and services. You will resolve customer queries, recommend solutions and guide product users through services, features and functionalities. You will support the customer experience throughout the entire customer lifecycle, provide ongoing training, promote new features and functions, assist with customer retention and support the overall customer service goals of the company. You will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales activities.
To be successful in this role, you will be an excellent communicator who is able to earn our clients' trust. You will be a key player in helping our SMB customer segment in resolving all their solution, platform, and technically based queries.
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
• Write and document support tickets for customers
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features and services
• Analyze and report product malfunctions
• Update our internal databases with information about customer issues and useful discussions with customers
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Inform customers about new features, functionalities and solutions
• Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
• Work in a fast-paced environment that empowers critical thinking and collaboration with other team members.
• Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
• Experience using help desk software
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
• Takes high degree of ownership over their work
• Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
• Data focused
• BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
• Familiarity with our industry is a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site