Campaign Manager, Adsmart
New York, NY
We are looking for an experienced Media Director to join our team and help lead brand and performance media for NBC News and MSNBC. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of hands-on management of a media and media analytics team and have a passion for how the media landscape and targeting capabilities are transforming communications. Experience working with agency partners, technologies and various internal stakeholders is highly preferred.
The Media team at NBC News and MSNBC develops innovative communication strategies and works with both in-house and agency teams in planning, creating, monitoring and executing the development of on & off-channel media plans. The Media Director is a media expert specialized in ensuring the company's effective media presence across platforms.
• Manage and supervise a team in day to day media while also leading the process of strategic media planning and execution
• Train, motivate, grow and evaluate team-members
• Analyze relevant channels and outlets
• Recommend tactical implementation and timing
• Lead and direct the development of plans developed by the agency partners
• Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to media strategies
• Draw insight from campaign results
• Ensure dialogue with agency and internal team on informed strategic implications
• Maintain current knowledge marketing and industry best practices
• Work collaboratively with other NBCU marketing teams, Ad Sales, PR, Research and Digital teams to further drive business priorities
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ Years of experience in integrated media planning (brand, corporate or agency preferred)
• Digital experience required with the ability to work in the realm of cross-channel planning and strategy
• Experience overseeing the full suite of digital and social channels into a single mix
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours.
• Ability to deliver sound strategy that aligns directly to business goals
• Genuine interest in news
• Excellent communication: Ability to improvise and think on feet; excellent presentation skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
• Resourceful: Established problem-solving skills; ability to rally team members around a new solution
• Leadership skills: Proven ability to think strategically and to teach others to think strategically; ability to be the face of the media team internally and to partners; Influential participant within the marketing group
• Passion for learning & innovation: Strives to build new skill sets and to use meaningful innovation for critical problem solving by asking questions to better understand the culture of the business, policies, practices, and procedures
• Superior organizational and time management skills: Detail oriented with the ability to multitask in face of shifting priorities and meet multiple deadlines; superior organization and project management skills
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site