Moving Picture Company
London, EN GB
Who We Are!
ViacomCBS Networks International,(VCNI) a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world's most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, we provide powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role?
Working directly with the VP Production and Commissioning Editors, this exciting opportunity is responsible for the commercial negotiation and management of commissioned content. Accountable for leading all aspects of the production cycle, from initial negotiation to close down, you will build relationships with external producing partners and channel departments to efficiently own the smooth production and delivery of the channel's content.
• Working strategically, negotiate all commercial terms for each commission
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure excellent communication and efficiencies
• Manage the smooth running of payments for suppliers, approving invoices and final costs
• Liaise with the Business and Legal Affairs department to ensure that the contract terms are accurate and PPA's are issued and signed in a timely manner
• Identify new ways of working and contribute to effective implementation
• Lead business projects as required and provide reporting if necessary
• Drive the 'One ViacomCBS' approach, role modelling great teamwork and collaboration.
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Help to embed the ViacomCBS values and foster a culture of inclusion
What Skills do you need?
• Substantial experience of programme planning at a broadcaster with a genuine interest and passion for TV and TV scheduling
• Must be strong communicator, both written and spoken and be confident collaborating and liaising with other departments
• Be able to demonstrate understanding of TV schedules and Ofcom quotas
• Competitive, results-oriented and driven to succeed
• Capacity for creative problem solving
• Ability to generate new ideas for the ViacomCBS family of channels
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals you will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Function Product Management
Brand Viacom International Media Networks