Marketing Campaign Manager
Los Angeles, CA US
Entercom Communications Corp seeks a Director of National Contesting a newly created role for the Corporate Promotions and Experiences team. In this role, you will oversee contesting on a national scale while also guiding local markets on contesting strategy, guidelines, and execution.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of radio promotions experience and a proven track record in radio contesting, including but not limited to ideation, strategy, software, rules, and compliance.
The primary duties will include but are not be limited to:
• Manage contesting for national promotions and advise local market contesting
• Direct contesting ideation with corporate teams and local brands
• Oversee contesting market training, maintenance of contest files including, but not limited to, proper disposal of listener information and keeping updated on contest rules and regulations
• Responsible for all Corporate and local market/station communication for contesting
• Experience drafting contest rules
• Creates marketing copy for promotions
• Coordinates with other departments on sponsorship fulfillment, social media copy, and graphic design.
• Coordinates with sponsorship for national sales and supports local contest sponsorships
• Responsible for winner management and prize fulfillment
• Oversee internal and external compliance forms
• Experience using Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Basic website HTML, layout and design knowledge
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in promotion software, including but not limited to Vibes (mobile contesting), Second Street (web contesting and user-generated content engine), PromoSuite and vPromotion (promotion management software)
• Graphic design experience helpful
• Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines