VP, Campaign & Project Management
New York, NY US
Showtime is looking for a seasoned executive with extensive entertainment marketing and media experience to lead its media efforts for Showtime Marketing. As the SVP, Media, you will be responsible for all planning and execution of media campaigns that support a wide-range of Showtime programs, products, services and branding efforts. This role also leads interstitial planning and scheduling, off network media planning, buying and implementation, promotions planning, partnerships with CBS Divisions and all other external companies and brands. You will work with the EVP and CMO to opportunistically assess, develop and manage budgets, develop creative and innovative engagement/communication plans, and manage data to help drive performance and efficacy across individual and collective media channels. You will support a wide range of priorities, as you create mechanisms to provide leadership and a data-oriented approach to effectively manage our resources. You will work closely with partners across ViacomCBS to best leverage our company's ability to reach a diverse set of customers, as you look for innovative, creative and efficient ways to enhance our ability to engage new and existing audiences. You will be a key member of the Showtime Marketing leadership team and will work closely with the other network leadership teams.
• Develop and implement media strategies and communication plans that provide clear, effective and efficient engagement for business and brand growth.
• Lead the development of systems and mechanisms to gather, interpret and apply a data-forward test/learn approach to our media planning processes.
• Set clear objectives, develop innovative media strategies and provide clear articulation of strategies and tactics to a wide range of stakeholders, business units and executives.
• Gather, analyze and apply relevant customer insights and data to help define effective, and efficient approaches.
• Build and implement media strategies and tactics that provide the most advantageous opportunity to gain significant and valid recognition by our audiences and the industry.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with teams across the company and outside, including our sister companies and media partners.
• Develop mechanisms that provide open and clear communication of marketing priorities across the company as a whole.
• Collaborate with media agencies, Showtime Research and ViacomCBS Research teams to develop and acquire appropriate and cost-effective systems and mechanisms to gain and measure customer insights, usage data, tracking and analysis.
• Create an effective strategy for the holistic management of the Showtime brand identity, with appropriate and effective integration of the ViacomCBS brand into all content marketing activities.
• Manage a team that develops all strategic go-to-market content plans, including audience targeting, messaging, positioning strategies, paid media/creative/social media briefs and integrated engagement plans.
• Measure outputs against internal and external measures and deliver continuous improvement.
INTERSTITIAL PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
• Oversee interstitial strategy, planning and scheduling for the 12 networks and plexes.
• Direct the VP, Interstitial Planning and Scheduling on the management of the interstitial department.
• Lead the integration of on-air campaigns with off-air marketing efforts, especially advertising and promotions.
• 15+ years of experience in global brand development and marketing.
• Relevant entertainment marketing and team management experience with a major studio, media company, streaming service, brand and/or marketing agency, consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
• Experience leading brand development and strategic planning process.
• Experience in developing robust and performance-oriented go-to-market plans for a wide range of content types.
• Experience leading and developing diverse teams.
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to influence direction on a wide range of department issues.
• Possess strong decision-making skills.
• Strong project management and skills.
• Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to gather, interpret and apply a wide range of data.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site