New York, NY US
Account Director (Marketing Communications Agency- NYC)
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (NYC)
Join FINN PARTNERS and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We're entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners. The Account Director in our Campaign Marketing team is the senior relationship manager to the client and directs the internal team on all aspects related to the client relationship. The Account Director also acts as a resource and support for other junior team members and may cultivate their growth as they progress.
Prior communications agency work experience in a client management role is firmly required for this position.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 7-10 years of agency or design studio experience in account supervision/project management role.
• Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Google Suite and Acrobat experience is a must.
• Deep knowledge of marketing campaigns, content strategy, website UX, design, social media, and digital advertising is key to success in this position.
• Extensive experience with scoping work, developing timelines and corresponding budgets.
• Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication, management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver and strategic thinker.
• Must be a team player and be able to manage junior staff members directly and indirectly.
• Must thrive on managing multiple complex projects.
• Builds a consultative relationship with the client, acting as the account's main advisor.
• Develops and leads the vision for the account to set and meet client business objectives and KPIs.
• Oversees support staff day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of creative work.
• Manages client expectations about budgets, schedules and project scope.
• Participates in creative and account meetings.
• Cultivates positive client relationship and looks for opportunities to grow existing business; takes opportunities to visit clients in-person.
• Works closely with Traffic Manager and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines.
• Resolves problems associated with projects to ensure client satisfaction.
• Leads and participates in new business efforts.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site