Senior Production Manager, IMDB TV
Culver City, CA US
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy.
As a Sr. Production Executive for the IMDb TV Content & Programming team, you will oversee the budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. This is a new department and you will also define, build, and develop new processes and protocols.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and supervises budgets and production schedules, plan productions, solve problems.
• Deliver a finished product on time and on budget for high level of complex projects.
• Oversee projects in development and production for scripted content.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Create policies and procedures using best practices in the industry.
• Create and initiate on-going relationships with external vendors that align with business objectives.
• Delegate assignments amongst team or cross-functional participants.
• Represents team/project with higher levels of management.
• Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio
• 10+ years of experience as Film Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent
• 5+ years of experience managing series for cable or streaming.
• Experience working with budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots
• Ability to juggle multiple large scale projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results.
• Experience with local guilds and unions
• Experience working on international productions
• Able to recognize an opportunity or need based on industry expertise.
• Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site