Sinclair Broadcast Group
Los Angeles, CA US
The Art Director will help develop creative marketing assets for CBS series, specials, and content that airs on the CBS Television Network or other platforms distributed by CBS Studios. You will work closely with 360 Creative Directors, the Content Brand Strategy team, Designers, and creative agencies to help develop key art, digital, social, print, OOH and other required campaign assets across a range of genres . You will ideate, concept, and oversee all asset creation (photoshoot concepts, creative assembly/builds, production) and delivery/final posting, ensuring campaign elements reflect the strategic goals and creative strategy for the campaign. The Art Director must have a proven track record in developing breakthrough creative, as well as managing the creative expression of our marketing objectives through specific strategies and tactics.
• Responsible for the development and execution of digital/print creative assets for CBS Entertainment, CBS All Access and CBS Studios marketing efforts including, but not limited to key art, social content, digital, OOH as well as related creative assets for CBS owned stations and affiliates.
• Ensure that all assets meet a high-level of quality; aligned with the objectives of any given campaign strategy as well as the CBS brand mission/vision.
• Act as the point of contact for all key art request needs from producing partners (International, Affiliates, Production companies) and all agency assets needs (templates, logos, title treatments, photography, scripts, screeners)
• Arrange meetings with agencies and internal stakeholders
• Work with 360 Creative Directors to proof of all final deliverables.
• Work with Legal, and the Asset Management and Acquisitions team to manage asset delivery to/from agencies (photography, templates, titles designs, logos, tune ins, etc) and to/from our DAM.
• Work with Finance, Brand, Media, and Campaign Managers on budgetary needs for creative and production timelines.
• Evolve the CBS brand and department culture by taking calculated creative risks, nurturing new and disruptive ideas, and producing groundbreaking creative for marketing campaigns.
• Work closely with internal partners to continually be a leader with innovative, creative ideas that will extend the brand across all customer touchpoints and ensure creative consistency.
• Collaborate effectively with other marketing team leaders, as well as other stakeholders outside of marketing to develop better/bigger creative ideas as well creative alignment with Network/Studio/programming/development executives, show runners, talent and other key stakeholders at the Network, Studio and CBSAA.
• Work collaboratively, opportunistically and proactively across our ViacomCBS sister brands, networks and platforms to support our marketing objectives as required by any given initiative, as well as share best practices, data and other learnings.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in entertainment creative marketing.
• Highly creative with ability to concept and develop forward-thinking ideas for a wide range of entertainment marketing asset types, including key art, designed to drive customer acquisition/retention as we deepen audience engagement and enhance the CBS brand position.
• Exceptional understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, paid social, performance and digital media channels.
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote, OneDrive, Frame.io, InDesign, Photoshop, Jira, and Widen is preferred.
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types.
• Experience producing and delivering a high volume of creative marketing assets, on time and on budget.
• A proven leader who motivates, inspires and drives progressive creative thinking.
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Focused and driven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks.
• Embraces accountability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience managing creative and/or marketing budgets.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site