New York, NY US
Peacock is looking for a Supervising Producer to join our Creative Team. We are seeking an independent minded and highly competitive candidate who is adept at swiftly handling change in a constantly evolving industry.
The Supervising Producer will have great attention to detail, creative and production skills. They will be adept at managing a high-volume of day-to-day assignments as well as big-picture project requirements and larger organizational workflow needs.
The candidate should have a reel of relevant work that shows their conceptual prowess, eye for design, copywriting skills, strategic thinking, and industry-leading creative chops.
Supervising Producer's responsibilities include:
• Gather, create and organize a wide variety and high volume of content with external vendors and internal partners to produce promotional spots and marketing assets and conform these to platform requirements and design.
• Collaborate with the Creative Director and the Library promo team to brainstorm and pitch ideas for Peacock's library content.
• Write, produce and edit Peacock Library promos by screening movies, series and special content in order to develop unique and best-in-class promo concepts and stunts.
• Collaborate with our NBCU partners on Peacock promos to help maintain the Peacock tone of voice. Includes tracking the post-production process, scripting, editing, entering graphic requests and audio mix to finish and deliver.
• Collaborate closely with the Editorial team to create and deliver promotional materials for new and current content as well as facilitate all necessary content procurement.
• Create on-product creative videos to be displayed on the platform's landing page.
• Help ensure seamless execution and delivery of creative assets to relevant internal partners and platforms.
• Closely coordinate with the Peacock content team on marketing priorities to create assets and materials.
• At least 7 years of relevant experience creating, producing and managing promotional/marketing content and campaigns
• Entertainment, Television, Digital Media and Social Media production experience.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture and a willingness to be hands-on when necessary
• Experience managing projects
• Excellent presentation skills
• Comfortable reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data & optimizing creative accordingly
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, digital delivery and music libraries
• Passion for television and film content, as well as interest in news, sports, and pop culture