Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Miami, FL US
• Position and promote all NBCU Telemundo Enterprises social media profiles to boost the corporate brand, its human element, and its creative content.
• Continue to build and maintain a strong corporate online reputation and be its biggest advocate in the social media world.
• Work closely with the VP of Corporate Communications to create monthly social strategies for Executive accounts.
• Secure promotional efforts with external partners to produce more traffic and social chatter about the brand.
• Create original content for the corporate, publicity and executive social media accounts across platforms.
• Grow the quality and quantity of posts and followers on corporate and executive channels.
• Develop social strategies around corporate and publicity campaigns to generate interaction and brand exposure.
• Build crisis management reports on a case-by-case basis to present to the leadership team for awareness.
• Improve the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process for posting (methods, content and frequency), creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules integrating events, premiers, launches, corporate events, holidays, etc.
• Produce social media analytic reports monthly.
• Evaluate content and data analysis from social media efforts by continuously capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Monitor and filter troll and spam comments.
• Maintain YouTube corporate and publicity accounts by working closely with internal teams to leverage produced content that requires promotion.
• Manage tracking tools to monitor chatter, mentions and sentiment of references to each executive, as well as NBCU Telemundo Enterprises and Telemundo brands.
• Collaborate with Corporate Communications on digital and social media initiatives to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Liaise with Comcast/NBCU digital/social media teams when appropriate to collaborate on major milestones, content, key moments, mitigate issues, etc.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications and/or technical with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on content development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in Corporate Communications and B2B.
• Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage all marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy.
• Excellent project and deadline management skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Experience copywriting and copyediting.
• Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems and social media platforms like: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Experience with information technology, primarily digital and video means of communications, is essential.
• Demonstrated understanding of the entertainment industry.
• Must be able to present a portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples.
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Bilingual English/Spanish.
• Ability to effectively and professionally interface with executives and every level of employee.
• Creative driver or new and interesting ideas.
• Resourceful, proactive, assertive, detail-oriented and energetic.
• Self-starter, high level of motivation, ability to work independently.
• Demonstrates unyielding integrity and the ability to handle confidential tasks and information.
• Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities and multiple assignments
• Excellent organization and follow up skills.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and with tight time constraints.
• Proven ability to make effective decisions and solve problems.
• Superior time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.