Manager, Financial Analysis
Burbank, CA US
The Senior Financial Analyst position exists to prepare, and present accurate timely and relevant financial reporting for HBO Max, TNT, TBS, truTV Programming Originals. With a clear understanding of the industry, this position acts as a business knowledgeable advisor by preparing and reviewing forecasts, budgets and financial/business analyses that demonstrate the underlying key business drivers and the ultimate impact on the business unit. The position requires a highly motivated individual that can interact well with co-workers and senior management. This position will report to the Vice President of Finance.
• Prepare and communicate monthly financial forecasts and monthly variance reports related to the forecast.
• Participate in annual Budget and long-range financial planning process.
• Interact with Operation Executives.
• Work directly with the Accounting group during month end close and P&L review process by providing key variance drivers.
• Act as the liaison between Accounting and Finance on a day to day basis.
• Provide day to day support and prepare ad-hoc analysis as needed.
• Work directly with Production Finance to ensure accuracy of production costs.
• Prepare and review participation reporting to/from Third parties.
• Proactively identify, develop, and implement enhancements to existing management reporting and business processes.
• 3-6 plus years of experience in Accounting or Finance
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred.
• Television industry experience preferred
• Strong analytics, budgeting, forecasting and modeling.
• Advanced skills and experience with Excel and other Office software.
• Strong knowledge of accounting and financial concepts and practices.
• Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Able to prioritize and efficiently handle multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines.
• Initiative and willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
• High emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, data analysis, and process innovation.
• Self-starter and work with limited direction and taking full ownership of areas of responsibility.
• Detail-oriented and unceasing curiosity and the courage to challenge the status quo.
• Peoplesoft and Hyperion experience a plus
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site