Brand Assurance Manager
Director, Marketing - Media Ops (HBO Max)
HBO Max is looking for a detail-oriented, data driven individual who thrives in a fast paced, Agile environment to join the Growth marketing team. The Director, Marketing - Media Ops is essential in overseeing and leading the day-to-day operational workflows of paid media campaigns to optimize and drive quality trialists and subscribers to sign up for the platform. The Director will coordinate with our media agency, paid media channel leads, design, campaign planning, editorial, and external partners to ensure campaigns are launched on time, continue to test and learn against our core KPIs, and improve the efficiency of our media campaigns.
• Identify holistic user-journey test opportunities across paid media, dotcom and buy-flow.
• Plan, organize, activate, and lead quality control of daily processes for activation and testing.
• Guide and track delivery of ongoing optimization pipeline, running daily stand-ups and finding ways to unblock issues across functions.
• Support test and learn agenda, particularly through interpretation of results and translating these into scaled roll-out plans, as well as supporting the ongoing build-out of the learning roadmap.
• Work with media platform partners to help ensure best practices are being applied and HBO Max is making the most of new features and internal and external tools.
• Working closely with our media agency as well as HBO Max marketing, data and creative teams to measure and report on learnings.
• Support cross-channel tracking and aggregate paid media performance reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
• Track operations dashboards and constantly look for process improvements to work better, faster, and smoother.
• Monitor campaign processes and mitigate or flag issues to internal teams and partners.
• Work closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed correctly.
• Work closely with media vendors and media teams to resolve reporting and/or billing discrepancies
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 8+ years of experience in a media management/operation role or project management within an advertising/marketing organization.
• Knowledge of digital media campaigns and landscape (Social, Display, Search).
• Demonstrate multi-tasking ability; keep multiple projects deliverables accurately, on-track, and remain accountable to deadlines.
• Extreme attention to detail and strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
• Express oneself clearly and concisely in written and oral communications
• Organize ideas and information logically and sequentially.
• Collaborate, develop, and present POVs and presentations.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
• Knowledge of ad technology and digital media/measurement platforms (e.g., SA360, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager).
• Ability to adapt and respond quickly with short lead time.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies is required. Certified ScrumMaster is a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands