Digital Producer - CNN (6 months contract)
What part will you play:
The Digital Lead, APAC will drive digital commercial content direction for CNN Create in the Asia Pacific region. Working closely with the Global Head of Digital, the role will ensure our branded content solutions are industry-leading, user first, and align with CNN's tone of voice. The Digital Lead, APAC will also work closely with the regional strategy and sales teams to ensure that the Create branded content offering is aligned with the wider CNN International business goals.
Essential job functions:
• Manage and deliver branded content campaigns from initiation, execution to post-campaign analysis.
• Work with developers to ensure development and deployment environments follow best practices (version control, repository management, and live project structure once deployed to servers).
• Helps ensure delivery of campaign KPIs through content amplification and optimization both on and off-platform.
• Responsible for cost and time management of live deals during the production and delivery process.
• Offer creative insights and perspectives to help develop and enhance our content offering and commercial products.
• Liaise effectively with multiple stakeholders including CNN ad sales, editorial, marketing, clients, and production teams across the APAC region.
• Active in identifying new production partners and first to market content initiatives across the region.
• Advise the design team on multiple digital/UX projects
• Work with the Global Head of Digital to guide the evolution of the Create team's digital offerings, identifying opportunities across the business ensuring best practice processes are implemented and followed throughout the team.
• Experience in an agency or publisher environment
• An exceptional portfolio of digital storytelling examples spanning multiple formats
• A solid understanding of UX, interpreting site analytics data, and KPIs
• Familiar with administering CMS systems
• An understanding of modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS at least)
• Comfortable using HTML tags and adding CSS classes to apply styling to HTML pages
• Familiar with version control technologies (Git or SVN)
• Demonstrate collaboration with digital designers, copywriters, and production teams
• Experience working with 3rd party suppliers (including developers)
• Experience line-managing and developing junior team members
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability and confidence to communicate with people at all levels
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Self-motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a small team across time zones
• A can-do, positive attitude.
But wait, there is more!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
• Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
• More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture