Analyst, Global Research & Insights
Capitol Music Group
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
As the senior digital producer, you will provide structure and overall vision on all client projects. Reporting to the SVP, Digital & Social, you will be responsible for the successful development of projects, working closely with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure solutions are delivered on time and on budget according to defined scope, timeline and cost parameters. You will also interface heavily with the client and internal teams to ensure that solutions are understood and delivered to the customer's business requirements. You will be responsible for managing larger and more complex client relationships and projects. In addition to the project responsibilities, you will be a key member of the pitch team.
• Work with the team to complete RFP's project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
• Develop, maintain and effectively executive project plans throughout the life of assigned projects, according to established procedures, channels and success expectations.
• Create and maintain a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements.
• Plan for and acquire appropriately skilled project resources to complete assigned tasks and contribute to establishing a project vision.
• Responsible for ensuring all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client expectations.
• Develop and maintain all project deliverables including project charters, budgets, project plans, issue logs, status reports and change orders, etc.
• Assure that projects complete according to schedule and within budget.
• Manage and report the project financials including weekly resource hours and overall project budget burns.
• Forecast, track and management project budgets, POs and invoices
• Participate in the development and maintenance of all legal documentation e.g. Statements of Work, Change Order Requests, etc.
• Act as the client point-of-contact for all project related issues, and communicate client business needs to internal team.
• Work in tandem with business development and account management to help identify new opportunities with clients.
• Minimum 5-7 years experience as a digital producer, preferably in an agency environment.
• At least 5-7 years of leadership and/or management experience.
• Experience in working across multiple social & digital mediums including social platforms, paid digital media, web, app, and AR spaces.
• Ability to think outside the box and consistently bring fresh ideas and approaches to new and existing client projects.
• Solid understanding of all social platforms and functionality of, but not limited to (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snap, Twitch, Vero)
• Ability to create and develop high level paid digital and rich media campaigns.
• Must have experience of working on entertainment campaigns.
• Solid understanding of project management processes, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to motive staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role.
• Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Proven mentoring, supervisory and team building skills.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site