Sr. Analyst, Ad Impact
New York, NY
Temp Supervisor, Marketing
The Temp Supervisor, B2B Marketing will be responsible for marketing and administrative support for the B2B Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, B2B Marketing, the Temp Supervisor will support and assist in the creation and distribution of all marketing tactics and materials that are used to influence distributors and streaming partners.
• Work closely with B2B marketing team to assist in the development and execution of a variety of marketing campaigns and tactics.
• Work with Creative Services and Program Marketing on gathering and managing all marketing assets for campaign development (key art, video, photography, etc.). Includes creating and updating individual ''asset docs'' materials for various campaigns.
• Manage budget including logging, coding, and invoice processing for all vendor invoices.
• Create and manage tracking links and digital landing pages for all paid media campaigns.
• Maintain and update team mailing and e-blast lists and databases.
• Assist in routing marketing materials to various stakeholders for approvals
• Expert organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to focus on multiple projects at one time.
• Have a general understanding of marketing, and the process of campaign development.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• BA/BS in Marketing or Communications preferred
• 2-3 years experience in a marketing/advertising/agency environment, preferably related to the TV industry.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, WORK IN PROGRESS and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. The network's eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon's Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV and YouTube TV. The network's authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site