Digital Needs Product Gurus
Remote / Virtual
CNN Digital is hiring a Product Manager - Performance! You will be a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading digital products enjoyed by millions of news consumers around the globe. It's not about the level. It's about you. We don't want to put you in a box. We want you to break it. You will work in an environment of focused teams who are highly collaborative. Sharing experiences and skills across these teams strengthens us and our products. You will become an evangelist and influencer for product performance and product managers across Consumer Facing Products.
• Coach delivery teams to close the competitive gaps in products, features, and services.
• Advocate for concentrated resources towards opportunities that gain CNN an important competitive edge.
• Constantly identify underperforming or revenue-draining products and determine whether to get them up to par or sunset them.
• Create a toolkit to encourage tough-minded appraisals of individual and group performances.
• Identify career and growth opportunities within product organization
• Recognize and champion high-potential manager development.
• Streamline job rotation opportunities to avoid complacency, burnout, and growth stagnation.
• 3+ years' experience in Technology and/ or Digital Media industries.
• 3+ years of digital analytics experience preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot very quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry.
• An ability to dive into data in order to develop thoughtful recommendations to complex challenges.
• Pro-activeness to take ownership and run with a challenge.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Product Management experience.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site