Digital Marketing Manager
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
Influencer Marketing Manager, Urban Music
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Fan Engagement team.
Job Title: Influencer Marketing Manager, Urban Music
A little bit about our team:
Warner Records is home to some of the most influential and innovative artists of our time. With an artist-centric approach toward discovering and nurturing musical talent, the Warner Records family of labels is currently home to an impressive generation of both major and developing artists.
The mission of the Influencer Marketing team (should you choose to accept it) is to create and accelerate digital trends by partnering with content creators, gatekeepers, and other culture movers. We approach Digital Marketing in a fan-first, content-driven way and act as a 'creative agency' within the label.
Why this could be your next big break:
Are you passionate about urban music, from rap to R&B to everything in between? Do you have a deep knowledge of creators and communities that speak to fans of these genres? Are you able to brainstorm, build, and execute influencer marketing campaigns at scale while still delivering impactful content that surprises and delights fans?
Then WR is the place for you!
WR is seeking an experienced and talented Influencer Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will specialize in working with our expansive and diverse roster of urban artists to strategize and execute compelling, artist-specific campaigns. This is a ''top-to-bottom'' role, with responsibilities beginning with identifying influencers and ending with reporting out to stakeholders about campaigns. Clear communication, excellent project management skills, and the ability to multi-task is a must!
Here you'll get to:
• Discover, build, and maintain relationships with influencers, agencies, and management companies at scale with a specific focus on urban music culture
• Develop influencer campaigns for WR artists, from inception through post-launch/sustain, that integrate with the broader artist vision and goals
• Negotiate with influencer teams, ensuring that campaign goals are met while staying within budget
• Work closely and collaboratively with artist managers and internal departments to champion content-first ideas, develop influencer campaigns, and execute integrated global activations
• Set goals and performance metrics for influencer campaigns, partnering with our Analytics team to derive insights about our artists and implement best practices
• Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class influencer campaigns for our artists and their fans
• Execute campaigns at scale, with multiple creator and content accounts posting simultaneously
• Monitor campaigns regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Spearhead influencer programs that identify, recruit, and foster strong relationships with a wide network of influencers, talent, community leaders, and content creators
• Report weekly to senior staff and managers, providing actionable insights and campaign updates
• Continuously ideate and innovate within the influencer space
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• 2-3+ years professional experience in influencer/social media/digital marketing, preferably with a creative agency, influencer agency, or entertainment company
• Prior experience working across social channels, with an emphasis on TikTok, Instagram, and Triller
• Proven ability to build, execute, and scale influencer campaigns that have significant impact on urban music-loving audiences
• In-depth knowledge of urban music culture, trends, and creator communities
• Existing relationships in the influencer and creator space
• Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills with added attention to details and deadlines
• A balance between creative and strategic thinking, able to develop and execute on their ideas both large and small
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners
• Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
• Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience with CreatorIQ, Tagger, or similar influencer analytics tools
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site