Accounts Payable Analyst
Entercom Communications Corp., a leading broadcast media company, is seeking to hire a Payroll Analyst. This opportunity is available in Philadelphia. (Work is remote during the pandemic.)
• Shared multi-state payroll auditing and balancing for 49 locations on a biweekly basis (7,800 union and non-union employees).
• Run General Ledger after each payroll close and balance payroll totals against payroll related reports.
• Responsible for researching and resolving discrepancies between General Ledger and Payroll data.
• Assist the Accounting department with monthly bank reconciliations (ACH returns, reversals, and stale checks).
• Maintain audit ready support documentation.
• Ensure data integrity by running queries and analyzing payroll data entries.
• Partner with the Payroll Processor to develop ways to enhance productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
• Quarter/year-end payroll audit & reconciliation.
• Perform other payroll-related support as assigned.
Preferred qualifications for the position:
• Ability to multi-task & handle shifting priorities
• Good verbal & written communication skills required
• Strong analytical and attention to detail required
• Strong understanding of multi state tax laws preferred.
• Strong payroll accounting background.
• High volume payroll preferred.
• Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Bachelor's degree preferred & 4-5 years of payroll experience
• Key skills/attributes: organization, problem-solving, time management, & accountability
Experience and proficiency with:
• Microsoft Excel
• UltiPro Payroll System
• COGNOS Report Writer
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site