Producer, Lifestyle Show
East Providence, RI
Operate various equipment (audio, visual, graphics, lighting, digital) used for media production and/or transmission.
• • Operate Eng Receive Tuning in Live Trucks Satellite and TVU Backpacks.
• Collaborate with the director and studio staff to coordinate the action in the studio.
• Maintain studio to keep working order.
• Assist in the installation, operation and maintenance of sound recording equipment.
• Operate studio graphic systems during broadcast/production as needed.
• Provide audio production-related support as needed, and may work with outside production facilities.
• Assist in digital media productions, liaising with appropriate departments.
• May convert analog recordings, film, or printed materials to digital format.
• Maintains and stores equipment, records and tapes.
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department.
• Adobe Premiere editing skills a plus
• iNews Skills a plus
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site