Digital Editorial Producer, Olympic Games
Working as part of the broader editorial team, the Manager, Digital Editorial Content, GOLF will own all aspects of golf written content and be a key collaborator with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Manage team of GOLF writers, including scheduling, feedback, content and travel budgeting & planning
• Write stories on the PGA Tour, LPGA, USGA and college golf, as required
• Collaborate between departments within NBCSG to ensure successful content integrations and partnerships
• Contribute to broader editorial team on content matters ranging across properties
• Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Digital Media or a related field
• Minimum 5 years of golf, digital or journalism experience and a minimum of 2 years in a managerial capacity
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.