VP Consumer Marketing
New York, NY US
This role will lead acquisition marketing experimentation efforts for Disney+, reporting to the Director of Paid Media Strategy as part of the broader Disney Streaming performance marketing team. The team is looking for someone who can take ownership of the overall testing roadmap for paid media channels (Facebook, Google, YouTube, Affiliates, Connected Devices e.g. Roku). The right candidate will be able to bring together multiple global testing priorities and organize based on business impact. In this role you will help to establish an internal testing culture with a focus on driving continual improvements to acquisition marketing KPIs - sign ups and cost per sign up. While this is primarily a marketing role, this person should be familiar with statistical concepts and will be regarded as a subject matter expert on all things testing. The candidate should be comfortable leading high-level marketing projects, working with both senior executives and hands on keyboard analysts to ensure plans are aligned and executed.
• Develop an overall global testing roadmap for paid media based on business impact.
• Develop and provide guidance on test design, implementation and execution to marketing strategists, operators and product managers
• Work with analytics partners to design marketing tests
• Train marketing team partners on testing best practices and help to develop an internal testing culture.
• Create and socialize test memos for all major marketing tests and work closely with analytics partners to review and share results.
• Liaise with our marketing partners to understand the latest testing capabilities for each paid media channel.
• Serve as the informed captain for acquisition marketing tests
• Collaborate effectively with internal business units on test strategy, execution, results and next steps
• Clearly communicate test plans, implementation strategy, results and recommendations to senior executives
• Maintain a global process to govern and educate business teams around experimentation and testing
• Present data and metrics fluently and with candor to internal stakeholders and engage them in discussion
• Switch gears quickly between different tests and analyses spanning across different stakeholder groups
• Build out and oversee a small paid media testing team
• 8 years' experience in marketing or analytical roles and 3 year of management experience.
• 2+ years of hands-on A/B, multivariate and market-holdout testing experience (3 years preferred)
• Familiarity with testing/personalization platforms (ie. Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely, Monetate, etc)
• Experience with conversion lift/incrementality testing preferred
• Familiarity with digital marketing platforms (Facebook, DV360, etc.)
• Fluent in statistical concepts (ie. sample size, randomization, generalization, confidence and significance levels)
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects (or tests) at once across business units
• Strong communication and presentation skills – written, visual, and verbal presentations. Able to present plans and debate with senior stakeholders.
• Self-motivated, eagerness to learn, and accountable to work while taking directions well
• A curiosity for data-driven marketing and OTT streaming services
• Bachelor's Degree in related or technically rigorous field, or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree is a plus.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site