Testing and Optimization Lead
Los Angeles, CA US
At FOX, we're known for being disruptors, innovators and big dreamers. We've got our eyes on the horizon, brainstorming and envisioning our future which includes hiring amazing people across our News, Sports, Entertainment and Corporate groups. We want to engage with like-minded professionals who'd like to join the FOX Family!
We invite you to share your resume to be considered for future opportunities. Most of these opportunities will be located in Los Angeles or New York, but we welcome candidates from across the country. Apply to connect with us! #Explorewithus
AREAS OF OPPORTUNITIES MAY INCLUDE:
Our FOX Production Team is constantly upping the content game. We are loud, bold, and do things others say can't be done. Be it with studio shows or live events/field operations, our goal is to produce and deliver the best and most engaging stories, shows and sports moments for our fans.
Digital & Social
Are you a top digital/social creative or strategist, who is also a sports fan? Joining the Digital Team means becoming part of the best in the business – are you ready? FOX digital properties include all of our social channels, which provides live streaming video of FOX content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor's degrees are strongly preferred and required for most opportunities
• Years of experience will depend on the specific opportunity, but we want to see that you have a passion for sports and a demonstrated history of delivering the best-of-the-best content in new and exciting ways
• Production opportunities will require experience working in a fast-paced sports production environment, either live studio and/or field experience, the ability to multi-task on large-scale projects and work effectively with changing priorities and tight deadlines, as well the ability to communicate effectively and with diplomacy with many key partners, both internal and external
• Digital & Social opportunities will require a strong understanding of what works well on digital, including experience working with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and a strong grasp of internet culture and current trends
• for most positions flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed is required