Manager, Social Media
New York, NY US
Associate Manager, Marketing Operations, Int'l will be passionate about content management, quality assurance, analytics, and project management. The successful candidate will excel at supporting cross-team communications and processes to deliver measurable, error-free campaigns and projects on time. We're looking for someone who has strong attention to detail, problem solving and project management skills, in addition to ability to roll up sleeves to manage execution of the creative assets across the homepage, mobile devices and OTT platforms. The Associate Operations Manager will support and coordinate the operational execution of digital marketing campaigns, including audience development, customer acquisition and retention efforts. This individual will work closely with cross functional groups throughout the organization. The Associate Marketing Operations Manager will wear many hats as project manager, project consultant, and process analysts, focused on operational excellence. He/she must have prior experience with direct marketing, digital marketing, and technical concepts, and have the capacity to quickly learn what they do not know. He or she will work with their manager to build best-practice processes that strike a balance between flexibility and efficiency.
• Support operational and execution plans for international marketing programs and campaigns to optimize effectiveness.
• Support the execution, including meticulous QA audit, of the programs and campaigns across various platforms and devices, recommending changes in approach where appropriate.
• Program and schedule assets using the content management system.
• Use campaign management application to create link tracking codes for performance tracking.
• Work with marketing teams as necessary to establish new targeting criteria and objectives to build segments using Adobe Analytics.
• Provide process improvements and recommendation to marketing managers; translate business strategy and requirements into operational requirements; keep detailed documentation on various processes for team development and/or external vendors.
• Partner with marketing managers at campaign conceptualization to map the full campaign life-cycle and requirements, including: milestones and timing, success criteria, reporting requirements, channels, segmentation, etc.
• Project manage workflow between internal teams, partners and vendors to execute projects accurately and on-time.
• Maintain detailed campaign information, capturing and sharing live examples of promotions, major launches, events and premieres for wider team distribution.
• Support production and launch of the creative assets for the latest CBS All Access Original Series, as well as premieres for other new shows and current hit series
• Support launch of All Access subscription service internationally
• Work on setting up partnerships related promotions which includes creating/updating landing pages, setting up redirects, scheduling and QA'ing the assets
• Support new audience targeting objectives and requirements
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong project management skills with 1+ years experience managing marketing related projects
• Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and excel in managing and executing in an operational environment
• Ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
• An effective communicator with strong troubleshooting, escalation and resolution follow-up skills
• Must be a self-motivated thought-leader with a can-do attitude who can organize their work, innovate and problem-solve
• Creative project management experience
• Content management system experience
• Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
• General knowledge of HTML, web page creation, web analytics and databases required
• Experience in quality assurance audit of the creative assets in a digital environment
• High proficiency in all the major operating systems (desktop and mobile) and internet browsers
• Savvy with popular gadgets and digital devices, including hands on experience
You might also have -
• Experience supporting or assisting e-commerce or subscription services
• Working knowledge of testing and analytics tools, Omniture and Adobe marketing cloud
• Experience working in entertainment industry
• Photoshop experience
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site