Beijing, CN CN
Advertising is a strategic imperative for Hulu. The Beijing Ad Intelligence team's mission is to transform TV advertising and Hulu's Ad platform with data and AI. We build services, data platform and machine learning based optimization engines for every aspect of advertising, including targeting, decisioning, pricing, personalization, inventory forecasting, attribution and full-funnel measurements. Our tenant is a strong tech team to deliver E2E solutions covering tech areas ranging from research, bigdata, microservices to data applications with front-end tools. Our team is seeking a software developer who will be an outstanding addition and will be responsible for development of high-available and high-concurrent backend services or data solutions. The right person for this role should have experience on either full stack components, or microservices or bigdata platforms. If you are someone who is proactive, hardworking, and enthusiastic in either these domains, this is a phenomenal role for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Design, build and improve large scale data processing/ETL pipelines for both online streaming data and offline batch data.
• Design, build high concurrent and low latency data service to provide real-time insights
• Enhance our advertising data platform and make data as an advertising asset.
• Analyze business data, and provide actionable insights.
• As a key member, contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation and testing.
• Collaborate with program managers, product managers, and researchers in an open and innovative environment.
WHAT TO BRING
• BS or MS degree in CS related major
• Familiarity with Java, Python, Scala, C/C++ or any other OOP language
• 3+ years of working experience on data processing or OLAP analysis systems.
• 2+ years of experience with Hadoop ecosystem e.g. HBase, Hive, Spark/Flink, Impala, Presto, Click House, Druid and etc.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure e.g AWS ECS/EKS, EMR, K8S.
• Passion for technology, open to interdisciplinary work, and experience in building data-driven services and applications.
• Excellent communication skills in English working environment.
• Experience in digital video advertising domain
• Experience with building real-time data warehouse
• Experience with Docker, Airflow, Kinesis, and etc.
• Proficiency in both written and oral English