Manager, Social Media
New York, NY US
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Acquisition Marketing plans and executes acquisition marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth for CBS All Access across direct to consumer online and offline channels related to our CBS primetime and VOD campaigns.
Typical day-today functions for this role to include:
• Work with cross-functional teams to plan and oversee execution of acquisition campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct-to-consumer online and offline marketing channels including paid, earned, and owned channels.
• Identify and develop new marketing tactics and opportunities to drive additional viewership and acquisition.
• Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies to develop best in class creative executions.
• Track and analyze acquisition trends by channel and by initiative.
• Be a champion for following design standards and web best practices to ensure high online engagement with our creative through the purchase flow, from the up-front marketing, landing page, order form, thank you page and confirmation emails.
• Develop cutting edge cross-channel go-to-market plans around the streaming of primetime and VOD programming on CBS All Access.
• Manage campaigns from development to execution to ensure timely and precise campaign launches. Perform and review analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns
• Collaborate closely with product development team to integrate and customize key programming within the core product.
• Develop and maintain A/B testing roadmap and prioritize tests alongside cross-functional teams Partner with internal research and insights teams to develop a deep understanding of the target customer
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
• 7+ years digital marketing experience required, with experience driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue
• Experience launching innovative national campaigns for an entertainment company or product with proven track record of success (TV, Movies, Games, etc.)
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with a high regard for attention to detail
You might also have -
• Experience in digital subscription services and/or e-commerce
• Understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing
• Strong interest in entertainment content
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site