Video Associate Producer
The Manager, GOLF Content Integration will be a critical part of the on-air success of GOLF's news, studio and live programming, by ensuring that key stakeholders get what they need, when they need it.
• Manage and support the content needs of GOLF shows and help lead integration into Stamford, including two-ways, live shots and feeds coordination
• Work as part of Content Integration team to develop new best practices and systems for content integration to optimally support current and future priorities across NBCSG and to other NBCU and Comcast stakeholders
• Provide and seek guidance on rights and editorial matters relating to content.
• Serve as a communication catalyst to fuel collaboration across the various teams and functions required to deliver the final product.
• Develop a system for content-sharing and accessing that can optimize work flows throughout the Stamford facility
• Will require regular work on weekends
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 7 years of experience working in a media company
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Knowledge of Golf, including but not limited to the PGA Tour, USGA, LPGA, a plus
• Excellent collaborator and team player
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn, navigate and demonstrate mastery of multiple technical systems in the content delivery ecosystem a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site