New York, NY
Financial Analyst, FP&A (CBS Interactive)
This role can be based in TN, SF or NY.
The Financial Analyst will be an important member of the CBS Interactive Financial Planning &Analysis (FP&A) team and will primarily focus on the central technology infrastructure of the business. Responsibilities will include assisting the Sr. Manager of FP&A in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of forecasts and budgets, managing monthly operating expenses, and using analysis to assist in driving informed decision making.
This position offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity within a successful and growing global media organization. It will provide wide-ranging exposure to the evolving interactive content industry while working within the broader media umbrella of CBS Corporation.
• Assist in annual budgeting and monthly forecasting for CBSi Central Technology departments.
• Own the recharges and accruals for some of the largest and most important contracts in the organization.
• Own the complex Tech Repair & Maintenance forecast.
• Work with the Cloud Technology team to automate the recharge and accrual process for our cloud contracts with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure
• Build and maintain an expense reporting suite for Central FP&A
• Ad hoc reporting, modeling, and analyses
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in FP&A, finance or equivalent quantitative roles
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training required (preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Economics)
• Solid familiarity with GAAP
• Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand and articulate financial data
• High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; database experience a plus
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Strong work ethic, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Salesforce, Cognos TM1 and Oracle Financials a plus
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site