Director, Direct To Consumer, E-Commerce
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
Nickelodeon is looking for a Producer for our growing social creative team, specifically passionate about franchise and legacy properties. This includes big accounts like SpongeBob and NickRewind, fan favorites like iCarly, Rugrats and Avatar, newcomer to the Nick family Garfield, and a host of other legacy properties. So, if you ever dreamed of running the Double Dare obstacle course, know all the words to the Victorious and Fairly OddParents theme songs, quote SpongeBob on the regular AND have experience creating social-first short-form content, your slime-coated dreams may be coming true.
The Producer will partner closely with the Senior Producer and help manage the workload, resources and creative of the social creative team. The Producer will create best-in-class short-form content for all social platforms and help guide the team of PAs and producers to do the same. This team produces a lot of content at a quick pace, so the ability to juggle multiple projects at once is key.
The Producer reports to the Senior Producer of Social Creative and will co-oversee a team of 4-5 preditors and PAs.
• Execute against Social Strategists' creative briefs to create highly engaging short-form and graphics-based content for primary (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) and secondary (Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest) social platforms.
• Assist with production schedules for upcoming content. Work against project due dates and budgets to deliver as needed.
• Help organize, plan and execute shoot-based content.
• Partner with in-house design team for graphics-based executions.
• Partner with Social Audience Development team to understand and implement goals, best practices, content performance and more.
• Foster & maintain relationships with the Nickelodeon show production teams, working with EICs, showrunners, directors & crew to create social content for franchise & legacy properties.
• Uphold a culture that encourages risk taking and places a premium on ideas, creativity and innovation.
• Manage the Social Creative preditors and PAs. Develop a strong and diverse skill set across the team. Ensure that all contributions are valued and foster overall team career growth.
• Minimum of 6 years of short-form creative experience, with a focus on social content
• Hands-on production and editing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior conceptual and critical thinking abilities
• Ability to provide articulate and effective creative notes and other feedback
• Proven ability to translate strategic goals into innovative creative
• Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a large, complex, high pressure, dynamic environment, while setting and maintaining key priorities
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site