Manager, Social Media Strategy
New York, NY
Enterprise Inclusion Marketing & Comm. Manager
Marketing or communications professional with proven track record in strategic brand awareness and project management. Reports To: Sr. Director Marketing & Communications
*Open to candidates in New York, Atlanta or LA
• Partner with communication and marketing colleagues across the company to help identify and amplify talent, TV shows, films and executives that serve underrepresented stories.
• Serve as project manager for various ongoing initiatives developed by the Enterprise Inclusion Marketing & Communications team.
• Develop presentation materials that support the department's strategic marketing efforts.
• Coordinate and execute internal and external DEI events for influencers and employees.
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and internal collaboration
• Update and maintain calendar with key dates and priorities.
• Assist with the creation and editing of written content for press releases, social media, presentations, and marketing materials.
• Monitor trends, stories and other administrative tasks
• Use social media to tell an engaging, cohesive story through any visual medium (newsletters, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube video, etc.)
• Assist with organizing and building special events for press, influencers and employees
• A background in marketing, journalism and/or content creation, and an understanding of storytelling across platforms
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Attention to detail, excellent writing and oral communications skills
• Ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must be a strong team player and able to collaboratively across a large enterprise with multiple stakeholders.
• Well-versed in social media and digitally savvy
• Plus: Speaks fluent Spanish (native speaker) with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands