Machine Learning Engineer
The Staff Machine Learning Engineer will be part of a team of talented Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) researchers and engineers to develop innovative machine learning algorithms, scalable ML system, and AI applications for HBO Max.
As the Staff ML Engineer, you will be focused on developing and deploying personalization and recommender system, search, experimentation, audience, and content AI solutions to drive user experience and growth.
You will partner closely with product, engineering, content, marketing, and research stakeholders across WarnerMedia to identify ML opportunities, accelerate AI innovation, and to ensure delivery of impactful solutions for the business.
• Collaborate with product owners, data scientists and engineering teams to evaluate effectiveness of deployed ML model.
• Work with data scientists, data engineers and solution analysts to design best-suited, robust and scalable ML endpoints for content discovery, personalization.
• Design and develop robust and scalable experimentation approach for model evaluation.
• Experience in writing production level-code and engage in code reviews.
• Lead machine learning model deployment and production execution.
• Experience of deploying ML models on big data volumes and optimize performance.
• Extensive experience with ML frameworks and expertise with at least one.
• Contribute in research, design, experimentation, development, deployment, monitoring and maintenance of ML model lifecycle.
• Research and implement best practices to enhance existing machine learning infrastructure.
• Design and implement data quality framework on content metadata pipeline
• Maintain and own all workflow documents up to date.
• MS/Ph.D in Computer Science, Information Science, engineering or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5-8 years of relevant and hands-on experience in machine learning with track record of processing, enriching and extracting value from large datasets.
• Strong experience in incrementally building big data product and production pipelines to support data and analytic functions.
• Familiar with various data science techniques, hands on experience with ML frameworks, concepts and implement models developed into production environment.
• Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic, team environment with possible remote organization with minimal documentation and process.
• Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
• Entertainment or media industry a big plus.
• Knowledge and experience in the following technologies and frameworks is critical:
• Apache Spark, Apache MxNet, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch,
• S3, EMR, Sagemaker, Personalize, Lambda, Step functions, Cloud Watch, etc.
• Python, Spark, PySpark, SparkScala, SQL, Hadoop, Scala, Jupyter notebook
• Relational, non-relational databases (Snowflake, DynamoDB) and graph databases
• Content metadata, media supply chain
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site