New York, NY
The candidate must be detailed oriented and able to multitask. Prior experience as a Master Control Operator or Earth Station Technician is a plus.
• Direct and supervise the scheduling and procurement of a wide variety of transmission facilities to service internal CBS clients and external customers.
• Responsible for the real-time computer control of the CBS-TV network and its affiliates.
• Responsible for servicing calls from both CBS, CWD, and CW affiliates.
• Candidate must be willing to operate in a 24-hour environment.
• Knowledge of the communications industry with an emphasis on RF, satellite, terrestrial is a prerequisite.
• Comprehensive understanding of various video compression formats and data communications is required.
• General understanding of satellite receiving equipment is required.
• Strong computer literacy.
• IP Streaming transmissions knowledge.
• College Degree.
• Proficiency in Schedule All, spreadsheets, and word processing software.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site