Social Media Manager
The Integrated Digital Specialist is responsible for assisting with digital sales efforts for all station digital and digital marketing services.
• Develops and executes go-to market sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital by vertical and by accounts.
• Works with Account Executives and clients developing results driven marketing solutions across multiple platforms.
• Attends sales calls with Account Executives to develop new accounts and maximize existing accounts.
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships alongside sales team.
• Assist with digital order entry and manage digital vendor relationships.
• Optimize and provide accurate reporting for sold digital campaigns.
• Be an effective educator/trainer both internally and externally on digital tactics, benefits, and trends.
• Assists with the recruitment of talented sales professionals.
• In partnership with the Local Sales Manager, prepare and lead sales meeting that focus on digital products and capabilities.
• Manage Digital inventory and effective pricing.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred.
• 3+ years of experience of digital marketing or media sales.
• Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as ComScore and Google Analytics.
• Proficiency in MS Office products required.
• Experience with Wide Orbit, Matrix, Strata, ComScore and AdMall are a plus.
• Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• IAB and/or Google AdWords certification a plus.
• Graphic Design abilities a plus.
• Occasional travel may be required; available to work extended hours if needed.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.