Catalog Supply Chain Analyst
Universal Music Group
Woodland Hills, CA
As a royalty analyst you are responsible for processing and setting up artist product in accordance with artist contracts/briefs.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Analyze 3rd party contracts for royalty obligations
• Review and administer royalty statements
• Monthly review of detailed royalty revenue and expense reports
• Create and maintain detailed management reports (i.e. artist profiles)
• Assist with daily inquiries in a timely manner
• Assist with month-end tasks
• Perform other related duties and special projects as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to prioritize work
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel (experience with PivotTables and VLookups a plus)
• Knowledge of Microsoft OneNote a plus
• 0-3 years Royalty experience preferred
• Experience with recording contracts
• Four-year college degree in Music Industry, Business, Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.