VP, Finance - Domestic Line Of Business
Atlanta, GA US
This leadership position is responsible for the Warner Media Sales & International (WMS&I) Latin America regional Line of Business function.
• As a key business partner this role serves as the day to day point of contact for the regional CFO, providing support for accounting transactions, key business initiatives including integration activities for the newly consolidated Warner Media entity, new acquisitions, analysis and compliance activities.
• The role also serves as the liaison between the regional finance teams and Warner Media financial shared services organization (Financial Business Services "FBS").
• In addition, the role provides oversight for the review of the regional consolidated operating results, issues resolution and financial reporting packages.
• The role is also responsible for coordination of the cash flow forecast, budget and process support in conjunction with the regional finance teams.
• CPA designation or equivalent.
• Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish.
• Minimum of 12 years relevant work experience with at least 7 years demonstrated experience in a leadership/management position.
• Experience working in a shared services environment with outsourced financial functions.
• Advanced knowledge of, and experience with, accounting principles and concepts, and financial analysis and reporting, including US GAAP and SOX experience.
• Experience of multi-site and multi-currency reporting.
• Diverse work experiences with cross functional teams.
• Strong technical computing skills.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Experience with Hyperion and PeopleSoft is a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site