E-Commerce Store Manager
Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA US
The Vice President, Audience Development Success (North America Labels) will lead the development, implementation and optimization of audience growth strategies with and for Universal Music Group’s North America labels. This role will build a center of excellence around growing, intimately understanding and unlocking the full potential of fan bases for top labels (such as, Capitol Records, Interscope, Def Jam, Republic, Island & Verve) and their artists. By running either fully managed services or consulting, this function will be responsible for maximizing revenue potential from direct audience relationships. This role will also play a key role on the Audience Development leadership team and represent the needs and voice of the labels as we develop central strategies and capabilities to strengthen UMG’s competitive advantage around audience.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Develop and manage a team of best-in-class audience management experts (and required support functions) to run label audience campaigns and grow associated impact. Includes upskilling to strengthen current team expertise.
• Develop operating models and processes to ensure efficient, high quality outputs are delivered in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Define procedures and documentation to standardize and scale audience operations to a high standard.
• Act as the thought leader into labels, concepting and gaining adoption for audience-first strategies and innovations to achieve goals.
• Show material growth in expertise in CRM and direct-to-fan marketing within existing teams.
• Institute best practice principles across marketing communications, data management, platform solutions, channel management and integrated marketing in order to elevate UMG direct marketing to best-in-class, and further establish team as a competitive advantage.
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 10+ years’ experience delivering performance growth across digital and direct marketing channels in scaled, fast paced, consumer businesses (either via an agency or directly for the brand)
• Proven ability to thrive in a service-based role as well as one with direct target ownership.
• Influencing & ability to operationalize strategy in matrixed org must be a core strength
• Considered expert in scaled, omni-channel CRM and database-driven marketing (consumer only, B2B experience not relevant)
• Extensive team management experience. Skilled in building high performing, multi-location teams
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels
• Extremely analytical, with the ability to define KPIs, establish required reporting and build analytical strategies to justify and grow investment in CRM and audience driven marketing
• Experience in the use of sophisticated, CRM marketing solutions with practical working knowledge of segmentation, targeting, omni-channel orchestration, automation and testing
• Data driven with hands on experience managing consumer databases, profiling and segmentation
• A strategic mindset with experience in developing new and effective customer contact strategies from concept to execution
• Flexibility and comfort with frequent travel a must
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site