New York, NY US
INTEGRATED BRAND PROGRAMMING – CONSUMER LIFESTYLE
Ready to make a difference at one of the most dynamic, integrated public relations firms in the world? Finn Partners has an opportunity for an amazing Account Supervisor in New York to supervise one of our most prestigious lifestyle accounts.
Our ideal candidate can independently lead programs and strategically advise clients on the latest trends, deliver excellent client service and supervise staff. Applicants must demonstrate strong communication and time management skills, set the standard for quality control in his/her work and consistently deliver stellar results that exceed expectations.
• Develop and oversee development of comprehensive brand programs, from targeted media lists, influencer lists, tailored pitches, and content calendars, to client content, media materials, and social content that requires minimal input from senior leadership
• Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success and growth
• Showcase knowledge and connections with top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients' business
• Compose creative and thoughtful traditional and social media plans to secure awareness and earned media
• Deliver media relations results throughout the client program with relevant media
• Generate ideas and unique pitch angles for media outreach, as well as persuasively pitch media and adjust angles, as needed, to get the best results
• Lead and oversee client pitch teams and assist to further develop of pitch strategies and approaches
• Maintain regular client contact and serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution, as assigned
• Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative seeker and strong work ethic
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills -- able to evaluate self and client work, key learning and implications that help ensure ongoing improvement for the agency
• Strong knowledge of social media channels, monitoring and listening tools/technologies
• 4-8 years relevant work experience in a marketing communications field
• Bachelor's Degree
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 700+ people in 19 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture. Check out some of our great benefits here.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site