Front End Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA US
Disney Streaming Services is looking for a talented front-end engineer to join a team that creates large-scale, highly-performant web applications. This team transforms large, complex datasets into fast and responsive user interfaces used by millions of people.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA. We offer unique opportunities for any technologist, including:
• The ability to work on a bleeding-edge technology stack.
• Influencing the innovation of products used globally by millions.
• An open, team-driven environment that fosters constructive feedback and collective problem-solving
• Work on a modern stack including React, NodeJS, and Amazon Web Services.
• Enforce code quality through test-driven development.
• Distill product requirements into design and technical specifications.
• Drive conversations with other engineering, product, and marketing teams to define and execute on product requirements.
• Mentoring and helping to level up other engineers.
• 7+ years of experience building complex, highly usable web applications.
• Strong experience in a NodeJS application development environment.
• Experience setting and/or expanding engineering best practices.
• Comfortable evaluating and taking calculated risks adopting new technologies.
• Experience with streaming video, e-commerce, large data applications, and analytics suites.
• Hands-on experience with React/Redux in a production application.