Senior Programming Director
Washington, DC US
94.7 The Drive, America's newest major market Classic Hits Radio Station, is seeking a strategic visionary, tactical facilitator, talent motivator and determined winner to be our next program director. If selected, you'll lead a fiercely competitive team of professionals in Nielsen's 7th largest radio market.
Qualified applicants should be proficient in all the following areas:
• Big picture mastery of 70's, 80's and 90's pop hits contemporized to a 2020 presentation that is competitive in the new audio landscape,
• Weekly one-on-one coaching of high-profile air talent,
• Hands-on scheduling of music logs to optimize the delicate balance of cume and TSL,
• Relentless competitive spirit and the interminable drive to be #1,
• Tireless work ethic,
• Uncompromising integrity,
• A commanding leadership style in the hallway, the studio, the community and the industry,
• Boundless creative energy manifested in powerfully persuasive writing skills,
• Savvy in the use of digital platforms to foster truth and trust in audience engagement
Due to the expected enthusiasm for this position, no telephone calls can be accepted or returned.
To be considered, your resume must reflect a minimum of three (3) years' experience as a program director or assistant program director in a Top-75 Nielsen market. You should prove demonstrable ratings success and possess impeccable references. Some air work is also required.
Only the very best should apply for this extraordinary career opportunity with Entercom, the #1 creator of live, original, audio content reaching more than 170 MM listeners every month.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers