Senior Manager, Program Delivery / RTE
Burbank, CA US
The ViacomCBS Privacy Team instruments and orchestrates privacy strategy and compliance in collaboration with the legal department across all ViacomCBS divisions and brands.
• Work on projects related to ongoing compliance with data protection and privacy laws, advertising industries and related requirements
• Coordinate with business and product development teams on management and improvement of the consent management platform (CMP)
• Support adoption of operational processes through discussion and coordination with product and engineering teams, and other stakeholders across the company.
• Assist in creating and maintaining privacy-related notices, policies, standards, guidelines, and processes.
• Respond to internal and external privacy and data protection inquiries.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Strong project or program management skills. Proven enterprise scale experience managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously to successful completion
• A demonstrated practical ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion; a real world, collaborative approach to problem-solving with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle; experience leading projects that utilize web, app technologies, and data tools
• Experience troubleshooting web applications
• Experience working on projects with ad operations or finance components (understands data required by these departments)
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and good at multitasking
You might also have -
• Experience with Privacy Technologies such as OneTrust & TrustArc
• Knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem including programmatic technologies and platforms..
• Knowledge of data related initiatives such as ingestion, report and dashboard creation, analytics and site tracking implementation
• Have or be willing to meet the requirements for Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) from the International Association of Privacy Professionals.