Indirect Tax Analyst - APAC
It's an exciting time to join Netflix with continued, rapid expansion into original programming and growing around the world. As Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Visit our culture and long-term view to learn more.
As an APAC Payroll Specialist, you will be a key member of a high-performing global payroll team and will play an integral role in building out a world-class global payroll process. You will be based in Singapore but will work cross-functionally across many time zones, especially with the US Finance team, and will require a flexible worker for the role.
The right candidate for this position will be an individual who has a natural intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills, and the desire to drive improvements and continuously simplify processes. The candidate will flourish in a ''hands-on role''. Also could naturally groom into a team lead role going forward.
• Own the payroll process for assigned APAC countries
• Manage relationships with local payroll providers in the assigned countries
• Ensure an accurate and timely payroll, including base pay, stock compensation, payroll taxes, pension, statutory and supplemental benefits, etc
• Perform timely and accurate month-end close process for all APAC entities including account reconciliations and accruals
• Collaborate cross-functionally on process improvements and efficiencies
• Lead the payroll implementation process for new countries as needed
• Work on timely and correct tax filings and ensure tax obligations in local countries are met and implemented
• Partner closely with our internal partners (HR / Employee Services) to provide our international employees with a first-class onboarding and payroll experience
• Bachelor's degree in Finance / Tax / Accounting (or similar field) preferred
• 5+ years of functional experience with payroll processing and accounting, including international payroll
• Exposure to payroll projects a plus
• Intermediate/Advanced with Excel and Google products
• Strong communication skills, written/verbal, and ability to interact with employees at all levels, including upper management
• Fluent in English, working knowledge of Japanese or Korean a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site