WHO WE ARE
WarnerMedia, whose businesses include HBO, Warner Bros, Turner and Otter Media is a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks, film, TV entertainment, and direct to consumer offerings and uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package, and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets.
WarnerMedia Group (formerly Time Warner Inc.) was acquired by AT&T in June 2018, a world leader in communications, media and entertainment, and technology. With the acquisition of Time Warner, AT&T is building a truly modern media company that will create the best entertainment and communications experiences in the world.
The Client Support team supports the on-going needs of providing technical assistance to Warner Media end user for a wide range of simple to complex hardware and software related issues. The team works collaboratively with other departments with a goal of providing responsive and effective service, provides personalized assistance, resolving client needs ensuring high standards of customer service. The Client Support team provides strategies and determines direction for solutions using current and emerging technologies through research and proactive approach to support technologies aimed to improve stability, usability and operability of the company's end user technologies.
Responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level desktop support to Warner Media VIPs as well as general user population. Provide personalized assistance, resolving software, hardware, mobile and network connectivity issues; providing fast and accurate responses to client requests, ensuring high standards of customer service.
• Ability to interact professionally across all organizational levels
• Strong customer and organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to work effectively with immediate team (good team player)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Areas of work include, but not limited to:
• Coordinate and staff the Desktop Support appropriately for coverage; document and send out weekly coverage including after-hour support schedules
• Act as an escalation point for Desktop Support members; Facilitate client resolution for escalated tickets and engage the necessary technical support team(s)
• Participate and see through completion department project on software deployment, operating system upgrade among other team projects.
• Monitor SNOW queue and assign tickets to the team. Observe, monitor and conduct quality assurance ticket handling with internal staff
• Conduct quality assurance and review monthly client satisfaction survey responses
• Create and manage escalation procedures to ensure service levels are maintained; Work closely and hold meetings with other IT groups to ensure operational consistency
• Conduct quality assurance and review monthly client satisfaction survey responses; Follow up with unsatisfied clients to ensure issues are resolved and clients are satisfied; escalate to Manager as needed
• Responsible for the team's performance management.
• Assign/delegate duties to staff when projects arise in order to balance the workload within the team
• Conduct weekly/bi-weekly meetings with staff to address day to day support questions and/or concerns
• Responsible for providing technical assistance to Warner Media VIPs for a wide range of simple to complex hardware and software related issues
• Supports on-air systems for a broadcast facility and entertainment production environments 24X7X365
• Setup, maintain, troubleshoot & repair Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS computers onsite, remotely and VIPs residential
• Research and test new products to demonstrate and deploy to VIPs.
• Provide desk-side resolution such as troubleshooting, research, diagnose, document, and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows 10, MS Office, 0365, AirWatch, deployment tool, network connectivity, messaging, PC's, mac, telephones, printers, scanners and other peripherals
• Guide end users through diagnostic procedures and/or attempt to replicate customer issues within similar environment to determine source of error
• Log all tickets into ServiceNow tracking system to maintain history of conversations, relate problem documentation and remedial actions taken and escalate to the appropriate group. Follow up and ensure all tickets are updated periodically and resolved within internal guidelines and predefined standards. Prepare weekly/monthly metrics reporting on KPI's, ticket volume for upper management's review
• Image, deploy and configure computer systems (Windows & Mac) with standard WM Corporate build applications
• Share knowledge regarding the evaluation and correction of technical problems with other Support professionals
• Work with IT groups to gather information pertaining to an issue or service request, generate workflows and/or QA and share that report with management and the rest of the team
• Install, configure and troubleshoot Avaya desk phone including voice mailbox
• Provide AV support
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues remotely and at VIPs residentials
• Train new hires on applications used by the Warner Media
• Provide AV Support for events taking place in conference room settings
• Responsible for On-air support that supports a 24X7X365 facility
• Bachelor's degree in technology field or equivalent experience
• At least 3-5 years of operational role experience
• Willingness to work flexible hours and occasional weekends and holidays
• Must be willing to be on call during the weekends and after business hours
• Self-starter with ability to follow through with minimal supervision
• Ability to adapt and learn new technologies as the industry grows
• Knowledge of Dell, Apple PC and peripherals patching and repair
• Experience troubleshooting Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Internet Connectivity, and virus issues
• Basic expertise with software scripting, packaging deployment and asset management
• Experience providing remote access/VPN support
• Ability to repair & replace Windows and Mac hardware
• Basic capabilities to troubleshoot networking, telecom, Windows servers and Audio-Visual technologies
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site