2D Designer / Illustrator
New York, NY
Story Board Artist (Play Noggin - Interactive)
Overview and Responsibilities
Job Type : Project Based Employment
Nickelodeon's Nick Jr., the #1 preschool brand, seeks an Animator for Nickelodeon Digital, Preschool Division. The Storyboard Artist will report to the Director of Animation, and be responsible for solving visual and storytelling challenges. The Artist will be responsible for boarding interactive/cinematic blend.
• Boarding Interactive moments, and their corresponding lead in's and lead out's.
• Analyze the story/script.
• Interpreting script and sequences into visual presentations.
• Suggesting transitions
• Working alongside UI expert to ensure interactive/cinematic continuity.
• Working quickly to translate story ideas and interactive moments into visual sequences.
• Building Rough Animatics.
• Partner with Creative Producers to maintain creative excellence and feasibility that uphold and enhance the brand
• Be extremely detail-oriented, organized and thorough, able and willing to refine work to a high degree of polish
• String drawing skills.
• Experience boarding for Animation Production & Post Production in productions.
• Able to express story notes into expressive action.
• Able to express visual continuity.
• Game experience a plus.
• Experience in Pre-K entertainment a plus.
• Excellent communication skills and a professional collaborative attitude
• Be flexible and have enthusiasm for innovation and change
• Must be able to complete tasks on tight deadlines
• Must have enthusiasm for innovation and change, and interest in keeping abreast of new developments
• Ability to articulate and influence creative concepts
Job Locations US-NY-New York
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we're not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We're always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site