WSBT is seeking a Creative Services Assistant. The person will be responsible for assisting with the creation, shooting and editing cutting edge commercials and promos for our clients. Live production experience is a plus.
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer.
• Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage
• Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production and Promotion, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Accurately and promptly turn in all client billing to Department Manager
• Assist with in studio live production including prompting, audio and shooting.
• Utilize the WSBT Traffic system to fill out station logs, run reports and create house numbers.
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
• Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
• A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site