Marketing Manager, Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
It is an amazing time to be joining the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment globally. With that, we have a group of fervent fans that are genuinely engaged in our brand and content. To that end, we are continually looking for talented leaders to help us grow our business around the world. That's where you come in.
The head of Marketing Partnerships will lead an amazing team that is responsible for all types of partnerships in Latin America. This means developing and implementing marketing programs that can drive acquisition and engagement with brands across different industries: telcos, like Movistar/Vivo and Claro, ISPs, consumer electronics such as Sony, Samsung and PlayStation. You will also develop creative and impactful partnerships with admired brands such as Coca-Cola, M&M's, Adidas and many more that complement and expand our title promotion efforts. Additionally, you will lead a vibrant creative team that works across all partner verticals.
In this role, we seek a senior marketing partnerships professional who enjoys managing a team based in various offices (São Paulo, Mexico City and Buenos Aires) and growing relationships with partners across LatAm. The preferred candidate must know how to develop and implement strategies, partner with key internal cross-functional stakeholders (business development, payments, country marketing leads, comms/PR, content, etc) to build narratives and stories that meet partner's goals while promoting Netflix and its content through partner's channels.
You will lead a team of approx. 9 people, so we are looking for a strong leader that can empower and guide the team in this complex space. This position will be based in Mexico City and will report to the Vice President of Marketing - Latin America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for a wide variety of marketing programs, from commercial bundles all the way to creative brand partnerships;
• Lead a team that will build/develop/sustain deep relationships with our partners in various parts of Latin America;
• Manage a team of approx. 9 people in a working culture of freedom and responsibility;
• Represent the function among internal constituents on the Product and Business Development teams;
• Work closely with Comms/Publicity/Marketing and Content teams to expand the reach of campaign ideas beyond partner channels and incorporate insights and the look and feel of our titles and of brand efforts being promoted by Netflix in the region;
• Activate deals by developing and launching creative programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or brand in a way that also benefits our partners;
• Work closely with partners and internal constituents to identify and maximize partner sales and communication channels that may improve performance and engagement, both on and off device;
• Help define Netflix's overall marketing and partnership strategy with the leadership team;
• Inspiring and Inclusive leadership: You will lead by example in alignment with our principles of Diversity & Inclusion as well as Freedom & Responsibility and Context, not Control, giving individual collaborators the space and support to thrive at Netflix.
• 15+ years of experience with marketing partnerships;
• Knowledge of the consumer electronics and telco markets, as well as of the broader brand and advertising environment in Latin America;
• Fluency in English and Spanish required (Portuguese preferred);
• Previous Studio/Streaming/Pay TV/Gaming experience is a strong plus;
• Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport across all levels of seniority, and translate established relationships into programs that impact the business;
• Experience and passion for building great partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable;
• Ability and comfort tracking and analyzing complex partner performance metrics, and in setting and executing strategies based on them;
• Equal ability and comfort leading and providing effective input on the creative development of all partnership programs;
• Experience working in an environment that has internal product and business development teams in a way that embraces individual momentum rather than process driven group thinking;
• An innovation driven mind in continuous search for new ways to get consumers engaged through our partners sales channels, communication channels and devices;
• Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high degree of organizationGreat communication and interpersonal skills
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site