Associate Marketing Manager, Acquisition
New York, NY
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the ViacomCBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Associate Marketing Manager, Media Strategy helps plan and execute acquisition marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels for CBS All Access and the CBS app.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute acquisition marketing campaigns to drive CBS All Access subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels including Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Display, App Install and Paid affiliate channels.
• Conduct analyses of Originals performance marketing campaigns and maintain essential project calendars for upcoming Originals series.
• Partner with internal media strategy team to plan and optimize performance marketing spend across paid media channels and initiatives to ensure CBS All Access goals are met.
• Analyze tests and make recommendations for future testing/optimization across paid channels (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
• Perform post-campaign analysis of performance marketing campaigns to drive and improve strategy.
• Advocate for decision making backed by data and uses multiple data sources from tech stack, external partners and internal resources.
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including both performance and upper funnel tactics
• Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key internal marketing partners to implement practices across paid media tactics using CBSi first and third party data to inform decisions while staying true to CBS All Access brand
• Analyze metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are improving return on ad spend - focus on finding and driving high quality CBS All Access subscribers and CBS app users as determined by lifetime value
• Work across teams to understand & map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms
• Aid in coordinating CBS All Access marketing budget, invoice tracking, as well as the monthly budget reconciliation process
• Aide in developing groundbreaking cross-channel go-to-market plans around the streaming of Originals on CBS All Access
• Lead campaigns from development to execution to ensure timely and detailed campaign launches
• Update reporting that tracks metrics and business metrics to uncover meaningful trends, insights and forecasts
• Support development of innovative testing ideas and strategies that use found opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior
• Perform and review analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns
• Partner with internal research and insights teams to develop a deep understanding of the target customer
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years' experience working in a direct response marketing organization
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster positive relationships cross-functionally
• A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
• Strong analytical skills and has the ability to analyze data in Excel, creative complex pivot tables, and develop strategic recommendations
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
You might also have -
• Experience in digital subscription services and/or e-commerce
• Understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing preferred
• Strong interest in entertainment content, sports and live events.
• Previous experience in a creative or ad agency a plus
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site